Spotted SF / North Beach / Beacon
They’ve been open since last fall, but I’m now just discovering this terrific cafe and market tucked along the quieter edge of North Beach. So many reasons to love this place:
1. It’s spacious with plenty of seating. And there’s WiFi if you need it.
2. Tons of natural light flooding in + an amazing succulent wall. It has a very clean, refreshing and soothing vibe. Which is probably why…
3. …it’s amazingly quiet.
4. Really good local coffee (Sightglass) and pastries. They serve a fantastic Cortado!
5. They have a great selection of specialty items in the back. Perfect for your pantry or as gifts.
6. And lastly some real cheerful and friendly folks behind the bar.
If I lived in the neighborhood or worked as a freelancer, this would surely be my go-to spot.
Beacon Coffee & Pantry
805 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133
tel: 415 814 2551
* All images by me, Leslie.